Request for input on proprietary Content Management Systems

Michael.Yunkin at ccmail.nevada.edu Michael.Yunkin at ccmail.nevada.edu
Fri Apr 8 16:55:34 EDT 2005

Greetings all!

We at UNLV are looking into migrating our website to a CMS in the near
future.  Though we've spent some time looking at open source products,
we're just beginning to weigh our proprietary options.

We'd like to hear from other academic libraries who are using proprietary
Web Content Management Systems.  Although at this point we're just looking
for names of potential vendors and products, any extra information
(including--and perhaps especially--editorial information), background, or
suggestions would also be appreciated.

Please send your responses to me off-list.

Thank you,

Michael Yunkin
Web Content/Metadata Manager
UNLV Libraries