[WEB4LIB] RE: Alternative to email and chat

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Fri Apr 1 12:49:33 EST 2005

Friday, April 1, 2005, 9:51:40 AM, you wrote:

jase> Interesting technology.  I tried out the demo a few times with people here,
jase> but apparently, the people I work with don't fully grasp this new
jase> development.  ;-)

It does work better if they take off the headsets they have plugged
into their ipods or other MP3 players.  I don't think Opera pointed
out that flaw in the system.  Congratulations on being a beta tester.

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA