Subject Guide updates offered via RSS

Peterson, Glenn gpeterson at hclib.org
Fri Apr 1 11:05:50 EST 2005

Hennepin County Library now offers librarian-created content across 26 subject areas via RSS. Our "Librarian Notes" highlight timely web resources of high-interest to the general public. Recent notes touched on health care directives, Women's History Month and foreign news sources. Looking for current, subject-specific content for your website? We invite you to incorporate our notes into your site if you wish. (Some of the notes are primarily of local or regional interest.)

Subscribe to a combined feed of all subjects here:

http://www.hclib.org/pub/search/XML/LibnNotes/GetXML.cfm?Topic=All&Display=All+Subject+Guides <http://www.hclib.org/pub/search/XML/LibnNotes/GetXML.cfm?Topic=All&Display=All+Subject+Guides>

or select from specific subjects here:

http://www.hclib.org/pub/search/RSS.cfm <http://www.hclib.org/pub/search/RSS.cfm>

Glenn Peterson                gpeterson at hclib.org
Web Administrator             http://www.hclib.org <http://www.hclib.org/>
Hennepin County Library       voice: 952-847-8659
12601 Ridgedale Drive         fax: 952-847-8642
Minnetonka, MN 55305