[WEB4LIB] OA-PMH journals

Iva Melinscak Zlodi imelinsc at irb.hr
Fri Sep 24 08:01:06 EDT 2004

There is an open source journal management and publishing system
called Open Journal System which supports OAI-PMH. Few journals are using it, so
they should be distributing article level metadata via OAI, I guess. You can take a look
at: http://www.pkp.ubc.ca/ojs/.

Iva Melinscak Zlodi

--
Iva Melinscak Zlodi, bibliotekar