[WEB4LIB] Latest Resource Listings from ResearchBuzz -- ( September 2 -

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Thu Sep 9 10:48:15 EDT 2004

> I'm pleased to announce that this is the 300th issue of
> ResearchBuzz. Thanks to everybody who's provided their support
> over the last six years. I'm also pleased to announce that
> today marks the official release of my new book,
> Web Search Garage ( http://www.websearchgarage.com ).

This is somewhat of a quicky, but I have a review copy of "Web Search
Garage," and it is all that and then some: fun to read; full of good tips,
advice and strategy; plus accessible, pertinent, and not a bit intimidating.
In addition to being a good book for librarians, this is a book I'd feel
comfortable recommending to library users looking for a "good book" on
searching the Internet.  I picked up a few good tips myself.

Kudos to Tara for such a fine book. I owe you a review on my blog, Free
Range Librarian, and I'll get to it this week.

Karen G. Schneider
kgs at bluehighways.com