CFP: Special issue of Library Hi Tech on Content Management Systems (CMS)

beden at ccmail.nevada.edu beden at ccmail.nevada.edu
Tue Sep 7 11:04:25 EDT 2004

Please excuse duplicate postings.

This is a call for proposals/abstracts of articles for a special issue of
_Library Hi Tech_ to be published in January 2006 on Content Management
Systems (CMS).  I am interested in seeing articles discussing philosophy,
technical standards and developments, case studies, prototypes, and future
uses of CMS's in information organizations and digital libraries.  Any
inquiries or abstracts for consideration should be sent to me personally,
not to the list.  Deadline for receipt of abstracts/proposals for articles
is October 1, 2004.  Those selected to write articles will have until
September 1, 2005 to submit final article drafts.  Thanks.

Dr. Brad Eden
Associate Editor, _Library Hi Tech_
beden at ccmail.nevada.edu