[WEB4LIB] Re: Free and/or OA journals in librarianship

sshreeve at uiuc.edu sshreeve at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 23 18:03:15 EDT 2004

Sorry -- the top part of my previous email should have read:

If you browse through the UIUC Experimental OAI Registry
(http://oai.grainger.uiuc.edu/registry/) you can find some
open access journals with OAI data providers (see below for a
few examples. Unfortunately there's not a good systematic way
to search the OAI registry for Open Access journals.) It's
interesting to note that several of the ones that I found are
using the Public Knowledge Project Open Journal System (see
http://www.pkp.ubc.ca/ojs/) which comes packaged with an OAI
data provider.

Sarah