[WEB4LIB] Firefox PR1 & Mozilla 1.7.3 introduced

John Duke jkduke at vcu.edu
Thu Sep 16 17:25:46 EDT 2004

George,

Check the options for Advanced / Accessibility / Use Find As You Type. It threw
me for a while until I found it there. This is on Windows; I expect it is
similar on the other platforms -- I'll find out tonight!

John

John Duke                              INTERNET:       jkduke at vcu.edu
VCU Libraries                             VOICE:         804/828-1100
Virginia Commonwealth University            FAX:         804/828-0151