WebPAC with Dynix Help

kevin smith ashkev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 15:29:44 EDT 2004

I am hoping someone out there is still using WebPAC and can offer me
some guidance.  I am trying to work with our systems administrator to
make our WebPAC functional while we wait for our automation system
migration.  The server running DYNIX, as well as the web server
housing WebPAC were changed recently, at which point WebPAC ceased
working.  The person who installed webPAC no longer works here.  No
one knew what the administrator password was, so, i reinstalled
WebPACJ1.2.exe.

I was able to link webPAC to the DYNIX server, and it is functioning,
however,  when I try to place a hold, I get the following error "This
Title should be available, Please check the Shelves."  I would like to
be able allow patrons to place holds, and decide which branch to send
it to.  Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Kevin Smith
Web Services Librarian
Cass District Library