Looking for reader's advisory website

c. murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Tue Oct 5 11:42:09 EDT 2004

Hi gang,

I am stumped.  A while ago I found a really interesting reader's
advisory website for fiction--you search for a favorite author, and the
results are graphically represented.  The names of authors whose style
is similar to your favorite's are arranged in a circle around your
author's name; those closest in style are nearest to your author in the
circle, and those less stylistically similar are further away.  I don't
remember where I first found out about this site, and I wasn't at my
computer when I found it, so I didn't bookmark it.  I think I found it
in either LJ or American Libraries, or one of the book review magazines
we get.  If any of you have seen this and know the URL, could you
please send it to me?  I want to post it on our library's website.  I'm
hoping I didn't dream it.  :)

Thanks!
Cindy
Cindy Murdock
Network Administrator
Meadville Public Library | Crawford County Federated Library System
meadvillelibrary.org | ccfls.org