IM open source apps - PHP Live!

Ray Matthews RayMatthews at utahgov.net
Mon Nov 22 15:53:45 EST 2004

The State of Utah is using PHP Live! for live chat and reference assistance. It is managed by our portal company, Utah Interactive, and the State Library was the first of the 20 or so current participating government agencies.  The state staffs it 24/7. It has functioned well for us with little down-time. It provides most of the functionality we need and requires virtually no staff training.
http://www.phplivesupport.com/
http://www.utah.gov/contact.html

Ray Matthews
Government Information Coordinator