Lists of RSS Feeds Relevant to Academic Library Subjects

Andrew Darby adarby at ithaca.edu
Wed Nov 3 15:22:08 EST 2004

Hello, all.  I've been playing around with adding subject-specific rss
feeds to a prototype "search by subject" tool.  (I.e., left column, you
get the e-databases, yearbooks, whatever for "History--United States"
(say); right column, among other possible widgets, you get an RSS feed
related to that topic.)

Basically, I'm looking for good quality feeds on the sorts of subjects
academic libraries divide the world up into.  I've come across
bazillions of sites listing feeds, but I was hoping someone had come
across one that might be more useful in this context.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Darby
Web Services Librarian
Ithaca College Library