Link Managment tool

kevin smith ashkev at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 21:13:56 EST 2004

Hello,

I am looking for a basic link management tool for my library's web
site.  Our web site is hosted off site; however, I have access to
Mysql and PHP.  I am not looking for a full fledged CMS, I am using
Movabletype for that.  I would just like a solution for managing links
in categories and sub-categories, and displaying them appropriately.
I have experimented with placing information from the MT blog, onto
the front page of the site, but I have only limited experience with
PHP and Mysql.  I am using Dreamweaver MX 2004.  Any suggestions would
be greatly appreciated!

Kevin Smith
Reference and Web Services Librarian
Cass District Library