[WEB4LIB] RE: Yahoo-OCLC toolbar

Jim Campbell campbell at virginia.edu
Wed Nov 17 14:33:30 EST 2004

And if you feel capable of and empowered to add linking to your library's
catalog in Open WorldCat, there's a form for doing that at
https://www3.oclc.org/app/openwc/

Also, I nagged myself into submitting an Open WorldCat engine for Firefox
mycroft. If you'd like it now (mycroft submissions are rather backed up),
it's at
http://www.lib.virginia.edu/indexes/googleworldcat.src
http://www.lib.virginia.edu/indexes/googleworldcat.gif

or you can make your own. It's just the Google engine with a 2nd query for
site:worldcatlibraries.org  I tried the various options menitoned in the
O'Neill article and that seemed to work best.

- Jim Campbell

Digital Access Coordinator and
Librarian for German
University of Virginia Library