[WEB4LIB] RE: Yahoo-OCLC toolbar

Freeman, Brook J. freemanb at purdue.edu
Wed Nov 17 14:19:17 EST 2004

Depending on how much of a coder you are you can write the code yourself
for particular catalogs <http://mycroft.mozdev.org/contribute.html> or
submit a request that they do so
<http://mycroft.mozdev.org/requests.html>.  I did that for Entrez
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gquery/gquery.fcgi> and they got it up in a
couple of days, unfortunately it got titled NCBI Global instead, so it's
a bit hard to find.

Brook