[WEB4LIB] Re: Welcome to the Schoogle Era

Tiffini Travis ttravis at csulb.edu
Thu Nov 18 11:50:45 EST 2004

I meant to send this to the listserv:

ERIC wrote: I think a significant number of library-world
databases

have just become marginal niche products.

I am hoping this email is spam trying to push yet another
pathetic attempt to trick students into not using their
library resources..uhm how about the library world
databases with ACCESS to articles..great just what my
students need another internet product that will give them
1/50 of the information available on their topic and offer
them the option to PAY for the articles once they get to
them...can anyone say QUESTIA? lol
my dos centavos
Tiffini