[WEB4LIB] Re: Sirsi Unicorn related listerv

Dan Robinson drobinson at hwwilson.com
Tue Jun 8 16:13:45 EDT 2004

Edward is correct. There used to be a list that was open, but Sirsi strongly encouraged its customers to join the internal list, so they could talk about proprietary matters. The internal list is controlled by Sirsi and for customers only. If you are a potential customer, or have some other interest, contact Sirsi and request permission to join.

The general trend is toward company controlled closed lists.

Dan Robinson
drobinson at hwwilson.com