[WEB4LIB] Re: Amazon's Plogs

Gideon Lattimore gideon at dublin.com
Thu Jun 3 18:36:39 EDT 2004

Yes, I took a look logged in with my account, and although the "page that I've created" was front and center with a boat-load Calphalon cookware recommendations (the result of a house-warming gift purchase last week, I assure you, as my culinary skills are less than stellar), there was no Plog to be found.

Perhaps we're looking at the latest wave in QA Engineering: the clandestine beta test. ;)

GL