[WEB4LIB] Re: Web-based Site Compatibility Browser Check

Gideon Lattimore gideon at dublin.com
Thu Jun 3 12:30:29 EDT 2004

Yes! BrowserCam.com is the one I was thinking of. My sincere thanks to everyone for their help.

AnyBrowser.com looks like a great site; it centralizes the same tools I've found piecemeal across the Web over the years. Definitely a bonus to my query. :)

Off-list I received another suggestion that might useful for others looking for something similar, Browser Photo: http://www.browserphoto.com/

GL