[WEB4LIB] Dropdown Menu Dominance in IE

Jimm Wetherbee jimm at wingate.edu
Thu Jun 3 10:40:36 EDT 2004

Thank you all for your insights.  As it turns out, it is a windowing rather
than z-index issue (drop-down menus float above layers).  Given the chance,
I will look into the products mentioned to work around the problem with
scripts.  In the mean-time, my work around was to remove the drop down menu
and select on of the inputs into a hidden field.  The form was
designed--after all--as a quick-search into the catalog.

--jimm

fides, scientia, pietas

The insightful ideas are the delusions of a madman.  The rest are mine.