No subject

cruby at micron.com cruby at micron.com
Wed Jul 28 09:57:20 EDT 2004

Please excuse the cross posting but we are stumped.   We were asked if
there was a template, program, or some such that would ensure that all
appropriate people read meeting minutes and required them to either add
comments (for others to read) or just indicate they have read the
minutes but have no comments.  Does anyone know if such a thing exists?
We think Word could be set to track who has read an item but our
customers want more than that.

Thanks for any suggestions you might have!  If there is enough interest
I will summarize the results.

Carolyn

Carolyn Ruby-Weilage
Research Library