[WEB4LIB] CSS navigation bar question

Freeman, Brook J. freemanb at purdue.edu
Fri Jul 2 11:06:11 EDT 2004

I know it was just pushed out to the list recently but
http://css.maxdesign.com.au/index.htm has many very good examples of
altering lists.  I think the ones you want to look are mostly in the
Listamatic2, nested list options, section.

Brook Freeman
Assistant Life Sciences Librarian
freemanb at purdue.edu

<http://staffweb.library.vanderbilt.edu/testweb/navbar.html>
<http://staffweb.library.vanderbilt.edu/testweb/navbar.css>

Now what I want to do is apply a different style to each of the
list elements and <a> tags to make the background and hover colors
different. Is this possible and if so, how would you do it?

Many thanks in advance if anyone knows how to do this.

Thanks, Suellen

Stringer-Hye, Suellen
Vanderbilt University
Email: suellen.stringer-hye at Vanderbilt.Edu