[WEB4LIB] Two steps forward, three steps back

John Creech John.Creech at cwu.EDU
Tue Dec 21 18:00:04 EST 2004

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004, Stacy Pober wrote:

> The searching peculiarities of the system are extremely frustratiog.
> And, since  my email address is on many of the library webpages, I'm
> fielding patron complaints as well.

Stacy,

Somebody in your IT group could create a generic mail account on your
webserver, perhaps?  You could have your email links dump the mail into
this account and then set that account to forward to whomever.  It keeps
web correspondence generic and works for us.

John Creech, Systems Librarian
Brooks Library - Central Washington University

"You can offer to the righteous all the good that you have won
Down here among the unclean your good just comes undone."
 					-- Lyle Lovett