[WEB4LIB] Re: Tupperware's Senior Friendly/Shrink Text magnifying glass

Ryan Eby ryaneby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 12:22:50 EST 2004

You can find some discussion on their choice of words at the site
below. The site also has graphics from other sites and how they are
using them. This might be applicable for those who were wondering
about icon use and how useful they are and how they can fail. Plenty
of examples of both good and bad.

http://widget.eleganthack.com/node/view/418

Ryan Eby