[WEB4LIB] Tupperware's Senior Friendly/Shrink Text magnifying glass

Ryan Eby ryaneby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 11:34:52 EST 2004

It's quite common on sites these days except most of them use graphics
of a letter of various sizes instead of the magnifying glass that
tupperware does. Most of the implementations I've seen use alternate
stylesheets for the site.

Tutorial with code:
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/alternate/

And a more recent implementation:
http://www.stuffandnonsense.co.uk/archives/iotbs_the_directors_cut.html

If you search google for 'style switcher' you will also find some
server side versions among other things.

Ryan Eby