use of DOIs in citing

jennifer.kirton at agric.nsw.gov.au jennifer.kirton at agric.nsw.gov.au
Tue Dec 21 02:02:14 EST 2004

Dear Colleagues,

I was wondering if you knew of any (official) style guidelines for the use
of DOIs in the citing of online journal articles (and other similar
documentation)?

This is for an intranet web page I am developing to give advice to my
research staff on the citing of online or digital information.

Thank you and Merry Christmas
Jennifer

Jennifer Kirton
Library
NSW Department of Primary Industries
Wollongbar Agricultural Institute
1243 Bruxner Highway
Wollongbar
New South Wales  2477
Australia
jennifer.kirton at agric.nsw.gov.au
ph +61 2 6626 1321
fax  +61 2 6628 5925

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or
received it in error, please delete the message and notify sender. Views
expressed are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the
views of their organisation.