[WEB4LIB] creating links that use an onmouseover to display more links

Robert Eiffert beiffert at comcast.net
Mon Dec 20 09:56:18 EST 2004

There is an article at _A List Apart_, walking through all the coding for that kind of menu.  Drop-Down Menus, Horizontal Style
(http://www.alistapart.com/articles/horizdropdowns/).  Bookmarked it this weekend, thinking of using for a redo of my school site.

Robert Eiffert, Librarian
Pacific Middle School, Vancouver WA
Pac.egreen.wednet.edu/library