H. Frank Cervone f-cervone at northwestern.edu
Wed Dec 15 10:32:28 EST 2004

In the late '90's, an IFLA committee developed a set of standard icons for
use with bibliographic database applications. The set is free of copyright
and available for use by application developers and publishers.

Although this standard has not been adopted widely, the standard is still
advocated by IFLA. More information on the "

Bibliographic Standard GUI Icon Set"

is available

at

http://www.scran.ac.uk/iconstd/

Frank Cervone
Assistant University Librarian for Information Technology
Northwestern University
1970 Campus Drive
Evanston, IL 60208-2300
847.491.8304