Looking for survey instrument

Catherine Buck Morgan catherine at leo.scsl.state.sc.us
Fri Dec 3 11:22:23 EST 2004

We are looking into some survey software (preferably online) that would
be easy to use for non-technical staff, who would be creating surveys.

I was glad to find Karen Schneider's comments on Zoomerang's
accessibility issues, as we are also a talking book library.

At this point, I would prefer a tool that is online, like Survey Monkey,
but am open to other suggestions.

Thanks,
Catherine.
--
Catherine Buck Morgan
Director, Information Technology Services
EMAIL: catherine at leo.scsl.state.sc.us
Phone: 803.734.8651 Fax: 803.734.4757
Home page: http://www.statelibrary.sc.gov
Web catalog: http://www.statelibrary.sc.gov/scslweb/welcome.html
E-Rate info: http://www.statelibrary.sc.gov/erate.html

Systems librarianship is the art and science of combining the principles
of librarianship with the abilities of computing technology. --Eric
Lease Morgan