[WEB4LIB] RE: Patrons causing problems with online gaming sites

K.G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Sat Aug 7 13:13:49 EDT 2004

> Asking the board, what does this thread have to do with Library Web?
> I enjoy reading it, but isn't it the kind of thing that should be on
> PUBLIB
> or elsewhere?

The Board discussed this thread and agreed that it was completely on topic.
The use of the Web for library computers could be said to be an archetypal
Web4Lib topic.

It would not be *off* topic for PUBLIB, PUBYAC, or any number of lists, but
it's kosher for Web4Lib.

Karen G. Schneider, Web4Lib Advisory Board Member