[SPAM] [WEB4LIB] Using CSS to control the height of an inline DIV element

John Creech John.Creech at cwu.EDU
Fri Aug 27 17:56:34 EDT 2004

Hi John.  Here's an article from A List Apart that may give you ideas on a
"faux columns" approach:

http://www.alistapart.com/articles/fauxcolumns/

And here's a UK site that implements multiple columns of equal length.
FWIW.

http://www.pmob.co.uk/temp/3colfixedtest_4.htm

John Creech
Electronic Resources & Systems Librarian
Central Washington University Library