[WEB4LIB] re: home page content

Robin Boulton rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Thu Aug 26 17:18:24 EDT 2004

We are a public library. Our web site has been greatly improved over the
last two years although I’m certain there’s room for a lot of improvement
yet (and probably always will be!) Anyway, our home page may be of interest
to you; the content has settled down pretty much over the last few months so
I think all concerned groups are now reasonably satisfied with what we
have/how we can access it.

http://www.stcharleslibrary.org/

The appearance, although much more professional than it was a few years ago,
is our current best compromise between form and function; we will be making
some cosmetic changes (better buttons, etc.) in the fairly near future.
HTH,
Robin.