[WEB4LIB] FirstMonday: The Case of Wikipedia

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Aug 26 12:16:12 EDT 2004

 >The Case of Wikipedia_ by Andrea Ciffolilli
 >[First Monday, volume 8, number 12 (December 2003)]
 >[ http://www.firstmonday.dk/issues/issue8_12/ciffolilli/ l ]

A quick skimming makes it a "I like".

Not that it matters much to the wiki/authoritative discussion, but
I did CC my comments to both the author of the piece and the school
librarian. I've not heard from the librarian, but the author turned
out to be, in my head, less then worthy:

  http://www.disobey.com/dnn/2004/08/index.shtml#001621

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
Spidering Hacks: http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005776/disobeycom