Position Available

Susan Bergin SBERGIN at grcc.edu
Mon Aug 23 13:56:07 EDT 2004

Please excuse duplication.

Grand Rapids Community College position: SYSTEMS, LIBRARY WEB PAGE, USER SUPPORT, REFERENCE AND INSTRUCTION LIBRARIAN
Position Number:		EP11
Hours:			35 hours/42 weeks
Salary:			Faculty:  MA Degree
Hiring Salary Range:  $52,713-$57,736
Reports to:		Director of Library Services

MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide Reference and instruction; administer and coordinate the Integrated Library System (ILS), the GRCC Library Website, and Library PCs.

Please visit our Human Resources Web site for more information on this position. Librarians are faculty members at Grand Rapids Community College.

http:www.grcc.edu/?jobopportunities

GENERAL INFORMATION
GRCC is especially interested in candidates who have the right combination of professional expertise, attitude, and abilities and candidates who embrace technology and a variety of effective teaching methods.  As a college community working to support learners, we value:
§	Our community of learners as the essence of our work
§	Integrity, accountability, and responsible risk taking
§	A high quality learning environment that is nurturing and challenging
§	A working environment characterized by collaboration and shared responsibility for the whole
§	Innovation and creativity
§	Diversity and respect for all people
§	Strong community connections

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Submit a cover letter (including the position number EP11), resume, copy of unofficial transcripts, and three professional reference letters to Human Resources, Grand Rapids Community College, 143 Bostwick NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503-3295. Review of applications will begin September 3, 2004, however this position will remain open until filled. Note:  If items are sent separately, items should reference your name and the position/position number for which you are applying.  Grand Rapids Community College is an equal opportunity employer.

Susan Bergin
Director of Library Services
Grand Rapids Community College
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
sbergin at grcc.edu
Librarian serving: Art, Biology, Chemistry,
Fashion Merchandising, German, Interior
Decorating and Design, Physics and
Political Science departments of GRCC

Libraries will get you through times of