[WEB4LIB] Re: Redirecting a website

Patricia F Anderson pfa at umich.edu
Wed Jan 29 18:43:05 EST 2003

No ill will intended or taken! :-) But it did sound from the <http>
instructions as if there might be an easier code solution. This is
fascinating stuff. I've developed and maintained over 30 sites (not all
active at once), but have never had my own honest-to-god domain. My time
will come, and then I will appreciate knowing this good stuff. Thanks for
the tips!

Patricia

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Scritchfield, Larry wrote:

> Patricia,
>
> I am sorry if I sounded curt or critical. The question was about how to
> redirect the entire domain to a different domain. It seemed easiest to
> accomplish that at the server level, rather than on a page-by-page basis.
[snip]