[WEB4LIB] Thanks for Website Redirect Help

wl-mw at msln.net wl-mw at msln.net
Tue Jan 28 19:00:39 EST 2003

Hi, Andrew,

I don't think I can use mod_rewrite since I am not in charge of the server
(which is an Apache version). The folks who run the server (it's a state school
and library network) are the folks we've just cut ties with to go with another
server -- we changed both servers and domain names at the same time -- so I
don't think they are going to be eager to help us. But this is the route I am
pursuing now, via the library board member who made all these changes.

Thanks for the input!

~ Molly Wms.
--
Molly Williams
Volunteer, Waterboro Public Library, Maine

http://www.evolt.org/article/Replacing_Text_in_Multiple_Files_with_Perl/17/360/