[WEB4LIB] Re: context-sensitive linking products

Dan Robinson drobinson at hwwilson.com
Wed Jan 22 12:40:43 EST 2003

Well, there will be, once we get the issue indexed (it only recently arrived in Da Bronx)... Testing "Serials review vol 28 no3 2002" on our production system, our SFX link could offer full text from Catchword, ScienceDirect, Ingenta, and SwetsnetNavigator. Provided of course, that your library had access to those services.

Dan Robinson
drobinson at hwwilson.com