formatting paragraphs in output when using Frontpage.

Vinod Scaria vinodscaria at eth.net
Thu Jan 2 09:04:23 EST 2003

Hi folks@ Web4Lib

I was trying to put up a discussion form on our medical library gateway
website. I had used Frontpage, and used the Discussion Form Handler to
handle the inputs.The host is enabled with Frontpage extensions [FPEs]

The problem is the output comes out to be a mess. I donot get the output in
paragraphs. I tried to use different input fields for each paragraph and
also tried to use spacers and breaks, but the output looks the same.I had
similar problems with other websites also eg:
http://virtualmed.netfirms.com/_disc4/00000002.htm

Does anybody know whether one can get the output as discrete paragraphs when
using the discussion form handler.Also can I upload HTML files and get
things handled by the discussion form handler?

Please help me out !!

Vinod Scaria
Curator: MedLib-Medical library Gateway
http://www.medlib.netfirms.com