[WEB4LIB] Re: Fwd: pop ups

Mark Ellis mark.ellis at yourlibrary.ca
Fri Jan 17 14:04:29 EST 2003

On the flip-side, our Geac Geoweb catalog uses popups for patron functions,
so we've had a few instances of patrons with anti-popup software wondering
why they couldn't place holds etc.

Mark Ellis
Manager, Reference and Information Services
Richmond Public Library
Richmond, B.C.
(604) 231-6410
www.yourlibrary.ca