Library Hi-Tech News piece

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Mon Jan 6 14:26:04 EST 2003

I believe that Web4Lib came out of an e-mail discussion on PACS-L between my
self ,Roy Tennant and some others.  I have been on the list since its first
day.  It has proved to be my most valuable resource in my web work and
related activities.  The archives are of great value.  Quite often I need
information on a topic that was discussed previously but one that I did not
participate in (if that is possible - grin!).  The responses on this list to
questions and discussions are extremely helpful and usually right on target.
If I had to pick just one list to subscribe to it would be Web4Lib.

Bill Drew