Removing Gator from Win 98

James Lenze jlenze at tln.lib.mi.us
Sat Feb 1 13:43:52 EST 2003

Some how Gator.com installed itself on one of our staff computers.  I
tried to uninstall it by going through "Add/Remove Programs", but it did
not appear in the list of programs I could remove, not when I logged in
with the staff account, nor when I logged in with the admin account (the
only two routinely used accounts).  This computer is running Windows 98.
  Am I missing something obvious?  Any help you could give that will
enable me to remove Gator would be appreciated.

James Lenze __________________ jlenze at tln.org
Garden City Library ____________ 734.525.8854

If I'm alive and well, I'll see you tomorrow.  Otherwise, Thursday.

http://garden-city.lib.mi.us/
http://www.bookandauthor.org/