User's groups and web design

Wishard, Lisa A lawisha at sandia.gov
Thu Sep 26 16:34:22 EDT 2002

Our Library's web team is interested in putting together a "user's group" to
work with us on design and navigability issues with our web site. We have
done web site usability testing of our web site with our users. We have
however, never formally asked users to participate in the design of or
improvements to our web site.

I would be very interested in hearing comments on how others have
implemented user's groups, what the group's impact was on site design, and
any other general impressions you may have on working with a user's group.

If folks prefer to reply to me personally, I would be happy to summarize

Thanks in advance.
Lisa Wishard, Digital Projects Librarian
Sandia National Laboratories Technical Library
PO Box 5820 MS0899, Albuquerque, NM 87185
Phone: 505-845-9957 or Fax: 505-844-0618
lawisha at sandia.gov
http://infoserve.sandia.gov