[WEB4LIB] Re: Jaws Web Page readers' comments?

Euan Morton euan.morton at xrxgsn.com
Thu Sep 26 14:00:00 EDT 2002

Rich,

I forwarded your reply to a friend of mine who has been blind since birth
and she replied:

--------
Hi Euan,

<nodding vigorously>  Yeh, it is an eye opener.  If you're really
interested in seeing how the stuff works, suggest you download demo
versions of JFW (Jaws for Windows) and Window-eyes.  They will allow
you to see how they work.

http://www.freedomscientific.com

http://www.gwmicro.com

Ann P.
http://home.eznet.net/~akp/
------

Sláinte

Euan Morton, CIBER @ Xerox
Web Developer, Xerox Global Service Net
http://www.ciber-roch.com/
ICQ: 104325610 - http://home.rochester.rr.com/acode/
Astronomicon '02, Rochester's own SF convention, Nov 1-3, 2002
http://www.rochesterfantasyfans.org/conpage.html