Printer Switching

Thomas Ryan tryan at cbpl.lib.ia.us
Mon Sep 9 14:54:06 EDT 2002

Hello all,

I have a question regarding printing. We have ran into a situation in which I am not sure how to take care of. We presently have a computer lab that is open the whole time we are open, but it is only manned after 3:00. The problem we would like to resolve is have the lab print to the printer we have at our Reference Desk during the day and at 3:00 into the lab for the rest of the day. Both printers reside on a NT 4.0 box. I would like to make this automated so I do not have staff playing in the servers if I don't have to.

Any Help will be appreciated,

Tom Ryan
Computer Systems Tech.
Council Bluffs Public Library