How to enhance web server

Perbohner, Ann APERBOHNER at mercy.pmhs.org
Fri Sep 27 14:42:40 EDT 2002

I would like our in-house webserver to allow for my option to utilize
cgi,php,perl,mysql and serve audio and video.

The server currently is running on Windows 2000 with IIS5.

My sysadmin is willing to add what I need but he requests direction on what
is needed. I know about the php.net and mysql.org sites.

Can you tell me what installs are required and tips or sites to assist?

Thanks!

Ann Perbohner MLIS
Webmaster/Digital Services Librarian
Project Manager PMHS PDA Initiative
Mercy Hospital
1400 Locust St. Pittsburgh PA 15219
Ph 412-232-5611 Fx 412-232-8422
aperbohner at mercy.pmhs.org

Please NOTE:  This message contains confidential information and is intended
only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should
not distribute, copy or use this e-mail in any way. Please notify the sender
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. Pittsburgh
Mercy Health System, 1400 Locust Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15219  Attn:  Chief
Information Officer