weird display problem

Linda Draz linnadraz at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 14 10:39:08 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am hoping this has happened to someone else. We were working with some photos and suddenly have what looks like part of the start up bar running across the bottom of the screen - only it is broken up and not horizontal. The mouse actually moves behind it and it doesn't display when I change the settings to 1024 x 768 - only 800 x 600. Very weird and I can not get rid of it. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Linda
North Richland Hills Public Library

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines