Looking for comments on Deep Freeze

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Fri Sep 20 18:01:56 EDT 2002

I'm working on my next book with Louise Alcorn of the West Des Moines PL and
we're looking for comments from users of particular products for possible
inclusion in the book. We'll be posting several requests over the next
several months.

At this time we appreciate comments both pro and con from libraries that are
using, or have used, Deep Freeze on their public computers. If you would
like to submit a comments please do so directly to me via e-mail.

Please include your name, position, library name, comments and program
version info. Thanks!

Michael Sauers, Librarian, Trainer & Author
Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
Aurora, CO :: 303-751-6277 x124 :: msauers at bcr.org
http://www.bcr.org/~msauers
a:visited {display: none}

"Make what your heart instructs, and don't let
anyone persuade you to compromise with your own
truth."  --Clive Barker
                       _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
 - against HTML email  X