[WEB4LIB] RE: Problem with XiY.net

Ebenezer, Catherine Catherine.Ebenezer at slam.nhs.uk
Fri Sep 20 12:50:56 EDT 2002

FYI to the folks who have replied to my message suggesting a change in web
server configuration: I do not have any control over this. The site is
hosted for our consortium by one of the big firms providing clinical systems
to the British NHS. I can't even upload pages myself; I have to send them to
the webmaster for him to do it, nor can I get any access logs to analyse.
Pathetic, isn't it? The alternative, however, would be to pay lots of GBP
for private hosting, which is money I would rather spend on books, journals
etc. I have forwarded your comments.

Thank you anyway

Catherine

Catherine Ebenezer