[WEB4LIB] Re: 99.9% of web sites obsolete?

Kevin W. Bishop bishopk at rpi.edu
Thu Sep 12 15:42:15 EDT 2002

My favorite CSS editing tool ...

TopStyle Pro (same guy who wrote HomeSite) (~$80): http://www.bradsoft.com/
TopStyle Lite (free): http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/download/litedload.asp

TopStyle will help validate and format your CSS, presents a preview of what
your rules should effect, check it against the major browsers, sort your
colors, thumbnails, ... even edit your HTML.

Another popular CSS editing tool:
StyleMaster (~$30): http://www.westciv.com/style_master/
LayoutMaster (~$50): http://www.westciv.com/layout_master/  (i.e., CSS-P)

-kb

Kevin W. Bishop   >   bishopk at rpi.edu
Communication & Collaboration Technologies
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
      RPInfo: http://www.rpi.edu/rpinfo/
      Kiosk: http://j2ee.rpi.edu:8080/kiosk/setup.do