RSS channels

Stacey Kimmel sek2 at lehigh.edu
Wed Sep 11 12:30:57 EDT 2002

Hello,

Lehigh University is implementing a Web portal (Campus Pipeline's Luminis
platform), and we are developing content in various forms, including RSS
(rich site summary) channels.  I would like to hear from other
universities that have been down this road. What locally developed
content is featured in your portal? What channels/news feeds are you
making available from external services? How do you evaluate externally
maintained channels?

Thanks for any information, please reply to sek2 at lehigh.edu. I would
happily summarize responses for the list if there is interest.

Stacey Kimmel
Team Leader, Student and General Services
Lehigh University
Bethlehem, PA 18018
sek2 at lehigh.edu